Xpress Urgent Care in Arlington VA can provide treatment for medical conditions which are urgent in nature but not life threatening. A majority of urgent conditions can be handled immediately.
Xpress Care Lab is the ONLY medical facility in the Arlington VA area that offers ANY Lab Test without seeing a physician. Blood, Urine, or Stool tests can be done without any doctor's order.
Leaving the country and need a vaccine? Xpress Travel Clinic offers ALL recommend vaccines for travel abroad and travel consultation. Most vaccines are in stock, please visit or call for availability.
Xpress Care weight loss clinic offers a physician supervised weight loss program. Our physician will get you all the help you need and will check for other factors that may be causing weight gain.
At Xpress Urgent Care clinic we are devoted to providing you with urgent and comprehensive health care on a walk-in basis without needing an appointment. Say goodbye to long waits at the doctor's office.
Anonymous, private testing for any STD's, especially if you don't want to visit your family doctor for this reason. Your visit is confidential and tests are completed quickly. Discreet and confidential billing.
If you are one of the many busy professional with limited time, we offer No Wait VIP Care which puts you right into examination room without filling out insurance documents.
Xpress Urgent Care is open Monday - Friday 9AM - 8PM and weekends 9AM-4PM. Call us today for more information (703) -521-2121. You can also email us email@example.com
Need Urgent Care in Arlington and Alexandria VA? Look no further!
Xpress care provides diagnosis and treatment of a wide varity of symptoms, plus wellness services
Below are some of the symptoms and illnesses we treat everyday.
- Allergies, Asthma, Breathing issues and Bites (Insect/Animals)
- Boils, Burns, Back Pains and Falls
- Colds, Cough, Fever and Flu
- Sore Throat, Sinus, Sprains and Strains
- Headache, Migraine Pain, Dizziness and Diarrhea
- Nausea, Vomiting, Constipation and Abdominal Pain
- Upset Stomach, Heartburn, Ulcers and Chest pain
- Bladder, Prostate and Kidney infections
- Cuts, Contusions, Pinkeye and Eye injuries
- Skin Tags, STD, Lyme disease and Rashes
- Physical Exams for School, Sports, Work and TB test
- And Many other Urgent Illnesses